Full Moon CircleCommunity
26 August 14:30 - 18:30
FULL MOON CIRCLE
Releasing circle - Journaling - Gentle yoga - Meditation
Throughout time, women have gathered during the new and full moons to support, heal, and lift each other up through life’s challenges. The Full Moon, which is a time of surrender, release, and illumination of what you want to draw into your life. Women deeply connecting with other women about relationships, work, family and other matters is said to have positive health benefits, such as increasing levels of the hormone progesterone, which in turn helps boost well-being and reduce anxiety and stress.
Dr. Christiane Northrup, a women's health expert and author of the book "Making Life Easy: A Simple Guide to a Divinely Inspired Life," said, "Women gathering around the moon cycles is one of the most ancient things we could be doing. It's helpful and healthful."
When the Moon is full, we often feel all of this energy on the strongest and deepest level. The Full Moon represents the most powerful point in the lunar cycle and is the perfect time to release and let go of what no longer serves us, in order to welcome in the new. We can often see things with a clearer perspective and are better able to take action in order to move forward.
Gathering as a group of women raises our capability to really create, transform and manifest in a supporting, nonjudgmental way. When a loving, nonjudgmental, sacred space is held, magic can happen.
IN THIS WORKSHOP WE WILL :
- Make use of the Full Moon energy to release and let go of feelings, emotions, situations, patterns & relationships that no longer serve us.
- The releasing circle will provide everyone with an opportunity for personal time to reflect and to write down what we want to let go of.
- Unite our body, mind & spirit with a balancing yoga sequence to connect more deeply with our conscious self (this will be a very gentle practice and is appropriate for all levels of experience).
- There will be a guided meditation to prepare us for the releasing circle, where we will use the healing energies of crystals to assist in the releasing process.
- We will close the workshop providing space for those who wish to share their thoughts & feelings in a safe environment.
- Herbal teas will also be provided.
WHAT TO BRING :
- It is advisable to wear comfortable clothing appropriate for movement.
- A notebook
- Cushion & blanket - optional (yoga mats & blankets will be provided)
- Yourself :)
WORKSHOP DETAILS :
Location: Sunshine Yoga Studio
£20 / £16 for Sunshine Yoga Members (applied automatically if you are a member)
Bookings can be made through the website:
or the (freely downloadable) Sunshine Yoga APP with all our timetable and offering there too:
For any questions, please email:
Looking forward to seeing you there.